Preparation before cleaning:
1. Confirm the material and color to be produced according to the production plan, and check whether the barrel material on the machine is placed clean. And find out the residual material and color in the original screw (that is, the last production) to determine the material used for cleaning the screw (powder material to be used).
2. Clean the working table of injection molding machine, and do not allow any sundries on the injection molding machine table before washing the screw, so as to avoid the sundries getting into the material cake.
3. Set the required screw washing temperature (except POM, PVC, TPE and TPU, the temperature must be 30 degrees higher than the original screw production temperature), and prepare the tools for separating the material block and the pocket for holding the material block.
1. Check whether the temperature of the material pipe is up to the standard, and check whether the back pressure meets the requirements.
2. The residual material of the screw is shot empty, and the cleaning material is added. The stored material is injected from fast > > slow > > fast > > and the ejected material is carefully distinguished. When the material is found to be discolored, manually press the screw to withdraw and then empty the injection. It is required to repeatedly repeat the above two actions before the screw can be truly cleaned.
And separate the primary color and miscellaneous waste into different bags.
3. If you want to produce transparent or crystal white products, you need to remove the nozzle first, burn it with gas, and then clean it with waste oil or cleaning liquid.